Journeyman: The Art of Chris Moore
by Gallagher, Stephen
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paper Tiger, 2000. First printing. Glossy pictorial boards, matching DJ, illustrated endsheets a pastiche of his jacket designs. A quality production, with entire book printed on coated paper and numerous inset photos of the various genres in which he worked. Book unread, near fine. DJ very good plus with one tiny tear at heel of spine. 128 pp.. 1st Edition. Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Journeyman: The Art of Chris Moore
- Gallagher, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Paper Tiger
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Speculative Fiction; Art, Sculpture & Design;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.