Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Koln: Kolnischer Kunstverein, 1984. First edition. Paperback. Near Fine. Paperbound quarto. 64 pp. Text in German and English by Kenneth Baker. catalog from a 1984 German exhibition. Prior owner blindstamp else a fine copy in bound illustrated wrappers.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Derringer Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Julian Opie
- Art - Opie, Julian
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- First edition
- Kolnischer Kunstverein
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Conceptual Art;
Terms of Sale
All books returnable for full refund within two weeks of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Derringer Books
Professional seller of quality first editions in all fields. Visitation by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A blindstamp is a stamped impression, usually an image, logo, words, or design on the cover or spine of a book, without color or...[more]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]