The Kemble Papers. In; Collections of the New-York Historical Society for the Year 1883 & 1884
by KEMBLE, Stephen
- See description
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC) (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Kemble Papers. In; Collections of the New-York Historical Society for the Year 1883 & 1884
- KEMBLE, Stephen
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- New York. Printed for the Society, 1884-85
- STEPHEN KEMBLE PAPERS AMERICANA AMERICAN HISTORY NEW YORK JOURNALS MILITARY
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Cash With Order - Visa, MasterCard and Cheques. We try to ship every order within twenty four hours. Professional responsible parcels. Postage and gst (if app.) are extra, at cost. Satisfaction guaranteed. Restocking charge on certain orders. Return condition responsibility of the customer
About the Seller
About Patrick McGahern Books, Inc. (ABAC)
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover book with a decorative texture of repeated small raised bumps,...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....