A Kentucky Cardinal and Aftermath [signed]
by Allen, James Lane; Illustrated by Thomson, Hugh
- See description
Rockville, Maryland, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oversized order. Additional shipping and handling may be necessary for expedited/international orders. Economy international shipping unavailable due to size/weight restriction(s). Contact seller if you have any questions.
NOTE: Shelved in Netdesk office, Case #5. 1356556. FP New Rockville Stock.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Second Story Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- A Kentucky Cardinal and Aftermath [signed]
- Allen, James Lane; Illustrated by Thomson, Hugh
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- The Macmillan Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Second Story Books, ABAA
About the Seller
About Second Story Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Damage done to a book cover or dust jacket caused by exposure to direct sunlight. Very strong fluorescent light can cause slight...