Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
LONDON: EYRE & SPOTTISWOODE. Hard cover with dust jacket. Splits/slight loss on top edges of DJ spine/front and back of DJ. Surface wear/slight loss on other edges of DJ. Not price clipped. Red boards with gilt titles on board spine. Tanned and foxed pages. Previous owner name on front free endpaper. Biography of King John(1167-1216). Location: IH1 . Very Good. Hardcover. REPRINT. REPRINT. 1964.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- KING JOHN
- W.L. WARREN
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- EYRE & SPOTTISWOODE
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS
PAYPAL and Cheques accepted. Cheques must be drawn on a UK bank. Credit cards can be processed via Biblio.com. If a book is found to be not in advertised condition I will refund the price of the book, original postage and any necessary return postage.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About TARPAULIN BOOKS AND COMICS
I am a bookseller of predominantly used(second hand) books. I specialise in Science Fiction, Fantasy, Graphic Novels, British and American comics, TV and Film books and magazines. I also sell other varieties of fiction and non-fiction. Including historical novels, poetry, history books, native american history, new age, philosophy, motivational books, classics.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]