Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Privately Printed. Second Edition. Softcover. Very Good-. Wraps; 91pp; Slight handling wear to pamphlet, minor creasing to back cover, pages slightly age-toned, text unmarked, binding is tight, VG- condition. Fascinating account of Col. L. G. and Lady Constance Fawkes, beloved characters of the gulf islands in British Columbia, Canada. Illustrated with photos. Published circa 1970s.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Book Happy Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lady of Culzean" Mayne Island
- Borradaile, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good-
- Second Edition
- Privately Printed
- history bc pacific northwest canada canadiana biography
- Bookseller catalogs
- Pacific Northwest;
Terms of Sale
Book Happy Booksellers
Items may be returned within two weeks of receipt if not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2003
Ask Seller a Question
About Book Happy Booksellers
Online book sales specializing in collectible, out-of-print, hard-to-find & unusual items.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.