Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. With 21 photographs and a map. vi, 90 pp. Contents include: The Land, People, Spanish Conquistadores, The Empire, The Republic, Mexico City, Seaports, An Active Volcano, Cities of the West and South, Mexicans at Work and at Play. A few spots of light foxing on title page. Old sellotape marks on eps. previous owner's inscription on ffep. Orange boards with black lettering on front board and spine. Overall condition VG. In VG price clipped dust wrapper.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Land and People of Mexico
- Bright, Roderick:
- Book condition
- London: Adam and Charles Black, 1958.
- Mexico, Mexican, Spanish Conquistadores
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]