Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
G W Bacon & Co, 1111. Paperback. Good. Unpaginated. Large fold out cloth map in colour with green paper cover. Contains 16 pages of principal road routes, England and Wales. Heavy tanning, with foxing and marking to surfaces. Small tears and creasing on folds. Paper cover has heavy edge wear with rubbing and creasing. Heavy marking and tanning, with chipping and tears to edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Large-Print Motor Map. South-West England
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- G W Bacon & Co
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.