Last of the Conquerors
by Smith, William Gardner
- near fine
- Near Fine/Good
Ridgewood, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dividing Line Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Last of the Conquerors
- Smith, William Gardner
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- 1st Edition
- Farrar, Straus and Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Dividing Line Books
Dividing Line Books treats every order according to strict professional standards. All books are guaranteed as described and returnable for free within 30 days for any reason. If you have any questions about an item, please get in touch. We are happy to field inquiries of any nature, and will usually respond within 24 hours with additional photos, condition or bibliographic details, etc.
All books ship free with tracking to domestic addresses via USPS Media Mail. In most cases, delivery takes place within a three to ten day window, although the vicissitudes of USPS may apply. Unless otherwise requested, expedited domestic purchases ship via USPS Priority Mail; overseas orders via USPS First Class International. Heavy or oversized books may incur additional shipping charges, as may books shipped to overseas destinations. Any additional charges required will be communicated promptly.
We take safe shipping very seriously; all of our books are packaged in new cardboard boxes amply cushioned with biodegradable packing peanuts. Pamphlets and other flat materials items are ocassionally shipped in bubble-mailers with internal cardboard supports. All books with dust jackets are fitted with brand new archival protectors prior to shipping.
About the Seller
About Dividing Line Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing...
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.