Lawrie Todd; or, the Settlers in the Woods.
by Galt, John
- very good
- Very Good
Standard Delivery: 6 to 15 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Richard Bentley, 1840. Revised edition (pp. viii, 452, glossary), in nine parts. Duodecimo (17.5 cm) in quarter leather over green pebbled cloth, gilt titles and decorations to spine. Tips worn, ex libris Philosophical Institution, Edinburgh with stamps, first few pages pulled at at bottom. Text is clean and bright.
- Trillium Antiquarian Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lawrie Todd; or, the Settlers in the Woods.
- Galt, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
Terms of Sale
Trillium Antiquarian Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Trillium Antiquarian Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover ...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]