LEADERSHIP IN CONFLICT, 1914-1918.
by Hughes, Matthew & Seligmann, Matthew, Editors (Brian Bond, Peter Simkins, William Philpott, J.M. Bourne, David Jordan, Annika Mombauer, Robert T. Foley, David Woodward, James F. Gentsch, Keith M. Wilson, Denise J. Poynter, Ian F.W. Beckett, Matthew St
- very good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Capricorn Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LEADERSHIP IN CONFLICT, 1914-1918.
- Hughes, Matthew & Seligmann, Matthew, Editors (Brian Bond, Peter Simkins, William Philpott, J.M. Bourne, David Jordan, Annika Mombauer, Robert T. Foley, David Woodward, James F. Gentsch, Keith M. Wilson, Denise J. Poynter, Ian F.W. Beckett, Matthew St
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Leo Cooper
- Place of Publication
- Barnsley, South Yorkshire
- Date published
- Herbert Henry Asquith, Balfour, Bethmann Hollweg, Bulow, Cavan, Churchill, Derbgy, Esher, Falkenhayn, Fayolle, Foch, Sir John French, Gwynne, Haig, David Henderson, Hindenburg, Joffre, Kitchener, Lloyd George, Luddendorff, Moltke, Nivelle, Pershing, Petai
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military - First World War;
Terms of Sale
PAYMENT: ALL PRICES ARE IN $ U.S.
We accept the following forms of payment:
VISA & MASTERCARD [If contacting us directly by email please ensure you provide the \'FULL NAME\' as it appears on your card, 4 digit expiry date, the full number on card, and the 3 or 4 digit CVV security on the back of the card]; Personal, Business or Cashiers Check; International Money Order or PayPal (PayPal e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org) (Sorry, we are not able to process other credit cards directly at this time). Canadian residents will be charged 5% GST on converted amount.
SHIPPING: Shipping rates are based upon the weight of a standard size book (8vo) or a large format trade paperback up to 1kg (2.2lbs). Larger, heavier books will be shipped at cost. We will e-mail you a quote for your approval, before we ship. Mass market paperback books, in many cases, will cost less to ship to the U.S.A. and Internationally. We will inform you by e-mail or adjust the charge when we process your order.
CANADA: Standard (via Expedited Parcel Post): 2 to 9 Business Days - $12.00 U.S. Expedited (via XpressPost): 2 to 3 Business Days - $20.00 U.S.
U.S.A.: Standard (Surface Mail): 5 to 12 Business Days - $3.99 U.S. Expedited: 2 to 7 Business Days - $12.99 U.S.
INTERNATIONAL: Standard (Surface Mail): 6 to 16 Weeks - $16.50 U.S. to $18.00 U.S. Expedited (Air Mail): 6 to 20 Business Days - $35.00 U.S to $42.00 U.S.
RETURNS: Books may be returned if not as described within 10 days with prior notice. Please e-mail us prior to returning book - thank you.
About the Seller
About Capricorn Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]