Let The Rail Splitter Awake and Other Poems.
by NERUDA, Pablo
- near fine
- Near Fine
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Let The Rail Splitter Awake and Other Poems.
- NERUDA, Pablo
- Sienna printed wrappers.
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity Available
- First U.S. edition / First printing.
- Masses & Mainstream,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- 95 pages.
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.