LETTERS FROM THE 15TH CENTURY: ON THE ORIGINS OF THE KELMSCOTT CHAUCER TYPEFACE. A STUDY, WITH SPECIMEN LEAVES, OF THE INFLUENCE OF THE EARLY GERMAN PRINTERS ON WILLIAM MORRIS' MASTERPIECE
by (LEAF BOOK - KELMSCOTT PRESS AND PRINTING HISTORY). PIRAGES, PHILLIP J
- See description
11 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 2 to 7 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LETTERS FROM THE 15TH CENTURY: ON THE ORIGINS OF THE KELMSCOTT CHAUCER TYPEFACE. A STUDY, WITH SPECIMEN LEAVES, OF THE INFLUENCE OF THE EARLY GERMAN PRINTERS ON WILLIAM MORRIS' MASTERPIECE
- (LEAF BOOK - KELMSCOTT PRESS AND PRINTING HISTORY). PIRAGES, PHILLIP J
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ONE OF 32 COPIES in linen-backed blue paper boards from a total
- Phillip J. Pirages
- Place of Publication
- McMinnville, Oregon
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
- Does the default shipping charge seem high? If so, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a shipping charge tailored to your order and location. You may also call us at (800) 962-6666 in the US or (503) 472-0476 outside the US, Monday through Friday between the hours of 10 am and 4 pm US Pacific time or leave us a message.
- For all orders outside the US and Canada, please contact us for shipping charges before completing your order.
- If you complete your order before you receive a shipping quote, we will need to contact you to get additional funding to cover the cost of shipping before we can ship your items.
- Except in the cases of items priced at $100 or less (for which we charge a small handling fee), we wish only to pass along actual carrier charges to our customers. The constraints of this website force us to assume that each purchase is both heavier and further away than average, so we would be pleased to adjust the charges to reflect actual weights and locations.
About the Seller
About Phillip J. Pirages Fine Books and Medieval Manuscripts
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Vellum is a sheet of specialty prepared skin of lamb, calf, or goat kid used for binding a book or for printing and writing. ...[more]
- Incunabula (incunable or incunabulum) refers to a book printed before 1501 - a pamphlet, a book or document that was not...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]