Lexicon Tetraglotton, An English-French-Italian-Spanish Dictionary: Whereunto is Adjoined a large Nomenclature of the proper Terms (in all the four) . . . With another Volume of the Choicest Proverbs in all the said Toungs. . .
by Howell, James
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Page 1 Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lexicon Tetraglotton, An English-French-Italian-Spanish Dictionary: Whereunto is Adjoined a large Nomenclature of the proper Terms (in all the four) . . . With another Volume of the Choicest Proverbs in all the said Toungs. . .
- Howell, James
- Book Condition
- Used - Fair
- Quantity Available
- First Edition
- Printed by J.G. for Cornelius Bee
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Reference; Foreign Language;
Terms of Sale
Page 1 Books
All merchandise guaranteed returnable within seven days of receipt with notification via e-mail or telephone. Shipping cost may be adjusted to include insurance and weight of book(s).
About the Seller
About Page 1 Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Marginalia, in brief, are notes written in the margins, or beside the text of a book by a previous owner. This is very...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A blindstamp is a stamped impression, usually an image, logo, words, or design on the cover or spine of a book, without color or...