THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH (1904 First Edition THOMAS JEFFERSON BIBLE Signed by Congressman)
by THOMAS JEFFERSON
- near fine
- Near Fine/No Jacket
Portland, Oregon, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Rose City Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE LIFE AND MORALS OF JESUS OF NAZARETH (1904 First Edition THOMAS JEFFERSON BIBLE Signed by Congressman)
- THOMAS JEFFERSON
- Book Condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Government Printing Office
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Rose City Books
Delivery is provided by the United States Postal Service (USPS). All orders are packaged with extra care, generally in a new book box with protective plastic & bubble wrap, and Media Mail is the normal shipping service. International shipping may incur additional charges due to rate increases with USPS (depending on the weight of the parcel). And if there is a need for additional shipping fees then I will only charge (request) the precise amount necessary, since I can't absorb those costs. Thank you!
About the Seller
About Rose City Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...