Life Sciences & Space Research. A Session of the Third International Space Science Symposium
by R B Livingston , A A Imshenetsky , G A. Derbyshire
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
North Holland Publishing, 1963. Hardcover. Good/Acceptable. 1963. 184 pages. Pictorial dust jacket over burgundy cloth. Contains black and white illustrations. Well bound and clean pages, with mild tanning and foxing to text block edges. Light tanning and marking to endpapers, with small inscription to front. Boards have mild shelf wear with light rubbing and corner bumping. Some light marking and sunning. Boards are slightly warped. Unclipped jacket has light edge wear with minor tears and chipping. Moderate tanning and creasing, with rubbing and marking.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- World of Rare Books (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Life Sciences & Space Research. A Session of the Third International Space Science Symposium
- R B Livingston , A A Imshenetsky , G A. Derbyshire
- Book condition
- Used - Good/Acceptable
- North Holland Publishing
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
Wob sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]