Life in Utah; or, The mysteries and crimes of Mormonism. Being an exposé of the secret rites and ceremonies of the Latter day saints, with a full and authentic history of polygamy and the Mormon sect from its origin to the present time.
by BEADLE, J.H
- very good
- Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- DAVID EVES BOOKS (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Life in Utah; or, The mysteries and crimes of Mormonism. Being an exposé of the secret rites and ceremonies of the Latter day saints, with a full and authentic history of polygamy and the Mormon sect from its origin to the present time.
- BEADLE, J.H
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- National Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Mormons, Mormonism, Mormon Crime, Latter-day Saints, Polygamy, Mormon Church, Indiana Authors, Utah Maps, True Crime
- Bookseller catalogs
- True Crime;
Terms of Sale
DAVID EVES BOOKS
About the Seller
About DAVID EVES BOOKS
David Eves Books has been operating on the internet since 1997. We have worked very hard establishing and maintaining relationships with our customers. As a result, we have grown our business and currently maintain approximately 10,000 books on our database. We price our books competitively. We welcome your feedback.
We are a general bookstore. Our stock covers a broad range of books from African sculpture to Zebras and Zephyrs. If you don't know the title or author, search by category, or e-mail us and we will search for your book in our database.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Pebbled cloth or leather describes the covering of a hardcover book with a decorative texture of repeated small raised bumps,... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]