Light Come, Light Go. Gambling-Gamesters-Wagers-The Turf.
by Nevill, Ralph
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Thylacine Fine Books (AU)
- Seller's Inventory #
- Light Come, Light Go. Gambling-Gamesters-Wagers-The Turf.
- Nevill, Ralph
- Book condition
Terms of Sale
Thylacine Fine Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
Please note Thylacine fine books is GST exempt.
About the Seller
About Thylacine Fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,... [More]
- An abbreviation for otherwise
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]