Literary origins of surrealism : a new mysticism in French poetry
by Balakian, Anna (1915-1997). Tanguy, Yves (1900-1955)
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and youâ€™ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Literary origins of surrealism : a new mysticism in French poetry
- Balakian, Anna (1915-1997). Tanguy, Yves (1900-1955)
- Book condition
- First Edition, 2nd printing
- New York : King's Crown Press
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
About MW Books Ltd.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]