Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- LIVES OF REMARKABLE YOUTH, OF BOTH SEXES.
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- E. Littell, Philadelphia: .
- Date published
- PENNSYLVANIA IMPRINTS EARLY AMERICAN HISTORY BIOGRAPHIES JUVENILE EDUCATION SCHOOL BOOK CHRISTIAN BIOGRAPHY MOZART BLAISE PASCAL LADY JANE GREY EDWARD THE SIXTH PHILADELPHIA IMPRINT 1830
- Bookseller catalogs
- EDUCATION; HISTORY; EARLY AMERICAN IMPRINTS;
Terms of Sale
THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About THE FAMILY ALBUM, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- is a worn book that has complete text pages (including those with maps or plates) but may lack endpapers, half-title, etc....[more]
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]