Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Euston.: The London Midland and Scottish Railway., 1946. 88pp, photographs & colour plates by Norman Wilkinson. DW is worn & torn, with old sellotape repairs. Cloth has a little spotting on the spine & edges. Internally, an owner's name, otherwise generally unmarked.. First Edition. Hardcover. Very Good/Fair. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- N. G. Lawrie Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The LMS At War.
- Nash, George C
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- The London Midland and Scottish Railway.
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- LMS London Midland and Scottish Railway Second World War Two II 2 History.
- Bookseller catalogs
- Military and Naval History; Transport;
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
N. G. Lawrie Books.
Returns if not as described; please e mail first to notify us.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About N. G. Lawrie Books.
Mail Order only. Appointments can be made to view stock at anytime.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]