The Lordly Hudson [Signed]
by BROWN, Henry Collins
- Very Good Plus/No Jacket
Granville, New York, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Wild Muse (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Lordly Hudson [Signed]
- BROWN, Henry Collins
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good Plus
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- New York; Signed; American History & Americana;
Terms of Sale
The Wild Muse
Returnable within 10 days.
About the Seller
About The Wild Muse
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
This Book’s Categories
- Autographs & Signed Books Signed Books
- Autographs & Signed Books Autographs
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Americana
- Countries & Cultures North America United States Middle Atlantic
- Countries & Cultures North America United States New York
- History Western History United States History
- Countries & Cultures