Lorna Doone; A Romance of Exmoor [Two Volumes Complete]
by Blackmore, R.D. (1825-1900)
- near fine
- Near Fine/Very Good
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Lorna Doone: A Romance of Exmoor is a novel by Richard Doddridge Blackmore. It is a romance based on a group of historical characters and set in the late 17th century in Devon and Somerset.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA] (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lorna Doone; A Romance of Exmoor [Two Volumes Complete]
- Blackmore, R.D. (1825-1900)
- Charles L. Mitchell and Francis Frith.
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Henry T. Coats
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA]
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Blind Horse Books [ABAA - FABA]
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.