Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Ward Locke, 1958. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Near Fine/Very Good. Hardback in Near Fine condition with a Very Good Plus unclipped jacket. Blue cloth boards, slightly faded to the edges otherwise clean, 192 pages, clean, binding tight with just the slightest roll. Jacket has a closed tear to upper edge, scuffed to head and toe of the spine, surfaces clean, now protected in a removable clear plastic sleeve. Free standard airmail worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Madam Captain
- E Laurie-Long
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Ward Locke
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]