Madeline In London.
by Bemelmans, Ludwig
- See description
Palm Beach, Florida
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Pepito has moved to England. To help celebrate his birthday, Miss Clavel and the girls pay him a visit. When his mother won't let Pepito keep one of his birthday presents--a horse--Madeline is more than willing to help out.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Raptis Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Madeline In London.
- Bemelmans, Ludwig
- Book condition
- The Viking Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- first edition, madeline-in-london
- Bookseller catalogs
- Children's Books;
Terms of Sale
Raptis Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed.
About the Seller
About Raptis Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The term quarto is used to describe a page or book size. A printed sheet is made with four pages of text on each side, and the... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]