Madman's Island: The Works of Ion L. Idriess (Volume 12)
by Idriess, Ion L
- Good/No Jacket
Buttaba, New South Wales
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Sydney, Australia: Angus & Robertson, 1939. Book. Good. Hardcover. Signed by Author(s). National Edition. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Hardcover with green boards, dust jacket missing, National Edition, 508gms, 253 pages, illustrated map endpapers. This is Volume 12 of 'The Works of Ion L. Idriess' series. Book is signed by the author on the title page. Inscription reads 'To Mother and Dad from Alex. Cheerio and good luck, Ion L. Idriess, May 1941'. Book is in good condition with moderate general age-related wear and tear and moderate to heavy page discolouration/spotting throughout. Boards are in good condition with moderate shelf wear and rubbing, otherwise no other pre-loved markings. Attached picture is of actual book. Please see listings for the another 9 volumes in this series. Purchase more than 1 item and save money with combined postage. And if you can't find the title you're looking for - why not ask us direct. With over 30,000 books in stock we can't list them all!.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Reading Habit (AU)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Madman's Island: The Works of Ion L. Idriess (Volume 12)
- Idriess, Ion L
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- National Edition
- Angus & Robertson
- Place of Publication
- Sydney, Australia
- Date Published
- EXPLORERS; AUSTRALIAN- EXPLORING; EXPLORERS- AUSTRALIA; DISCOVERY AND TRAVELS- ADVENTURE EXPEDITIONS- AUSTRALIA, ION IDRIESS, TRAVEL
- Bookseller catalogs
- Australiana; Australian History;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Buttaba, New South Wales
Ask Seller a Question
About Reading Habit
Dealers in quality secondhand books, operating online and at local markets. We offer recycled book titles at up to 70% off original retail prices. We have over 30,000 books in stock.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.