Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.: L.C. Page and Company, 1898. Blue boards, gilt titles, white/green lilies on black background on front, top edge gilt, 217 numbered, deckled pages. Boards lightly smudged, spine faded, lightly rubbed on ends of spine and tips of corners. Cracked at page 36 but binding firm. Small (1/4 inch), circled '14' in ink on fly title page, fore edges rough-cut, lower corner page 211 folded over else pages clean and black and illustrations bright. Overall, very good.. Hard Cover. Very Good/No DJ. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Lindenlea Books (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Madonna in Art (Illustrated)
- Hurll, Estelle M
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- L.C. Page and Company
- Place of Publication
- Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Date published
- Estelle M. Hurll, The Madonna - Art
- Bookseller catalogs
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
We guarantee the condition of every book as it is described. If you are not satisfied with your purchase or if the order hasn't arrived, you are eligible for a refund within 30 days of the estimated delivery date.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2019
Ask Seller a Question
About Lindenlea Books
We are located in Ottawa (Ontario, Canada), and started selling books online in 2009. We offer a wide range of topics, with a focus on signed modern Canadian first editions. Please feel free to contact us by email if you have a question regarding any of our books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- top edge gilt
- Top edge gilt refers to the practice of applying gold or a gold-like finish to the top of the text block (the edges the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]