Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: DK Publishing. 2003. Flexibound. First American Edition. Fine. Interior pristine. Spine square and tight. Covers clean and bright. Corners bumped, otherwise As New. Suitable for gifting. 224 pages. Includes sections on: Old Madrid, Bourbon Madrid, La Castellana, and several other sites beyond the city.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Madrid (Eyewitness Travel Guides)
- Adam Hopkins
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- First American Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- DK Publishing
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- travel, travel guides, guidebooks, Madrid, Spain
- Bookseller catalogs
- Exploration, Expeditions, and Discoveries; Europe;
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]