THE MAIL-COACH MEN. Of The Late Eighteenth Century.
by Vale, Edmund
- Fine/Very Good-
North Reading, Massachusetts
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- PASCALE'S BOOKS (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE MAIL-COACH MEN. Of The Late Eighteenth Century.
- Vale, Edmund
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good-
- David & Charles: /Augustus M. Kelley:
- Date Published
- Mail-Coaches,, Mail Men, Mail Delivery, United Kingdom Mail Coaches, English History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Returns: Any questions? Just call or write. Please e-mail (email@example.com) or call ahead (978-276-3122) to confirm that the book is still in stock. All dust jackets are protected with a clear plastic dust jacket. Returnable within 7 days, if I am notified in advance. Shipping times cannot be guaranteed. They are only estimates based on the carriers' delivery times, and do not include Customs processing. If your order will pass through Customs, please expect a possible delay. Also note that I will try to ship your book for the lowest price possible. Massachusetts customers note sales tax is 6.25%.
As of Nov. 2021- EXPECT LONG DELAYS IN BOOKS BEING SHIPPING BY MEDIA MAIL VIA USPS UNTIL Jan. 15th 2022
About the Seller
About PASCALE'S BOOKS
"Read an old book and learn something new."
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.