Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Author, 1983. Good, Good. 205 x 150mm 128, 184 pages. B/w photos, map. Book Conditions: Good, Clean, bright, not faded, not creased, tight bindings, some minor rubbing to covers and edges, slight rust to staples on vol. lll. Comments: Volumes ll and lll of a 3-part series describing the history of Margaretting in Essex.. Soft Cover. Good. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Pullet's Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Margaretting, "The village with a beautiful name"
- Miss G M Baker
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- The Author
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Original shipping costs not refundable.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2013
Ask Seller a Question
About Pullet's Books
Private residence. Internet sales only.I specialise in Natural History, Ornithology, Local History and some walking books. Those listed represent a small proportion of my book stock and welcome search requests of other books I may hold.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]