Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Harcourt Brace and Company, 1956 Minor corner bumping. Light wear to the boards. Edgewear to the dust jacket with small frays to the top of the spine and small tears to the top of the back. Clean text. . First Edition. Hard Cover. Good/Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dan A.Domike (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Marianne Thornton: A Domestic Biography 1797-1887
- E.M. Forster
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- Harcourt Brace and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Dan A. Domike Books accepts checks, money order, Visa and Mastercard. All returns should be made within 30 days of the receipt of the books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Dan A.Domike
Dan A. Domike Books is an on-line and by appointment bookstore located in Hoquiam, Washington. We offer both new and used books in a variety of categories. We welcome special orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]