by MORRIS, Mark. Acocella, Joan
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Edmonds, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Farrar, Straus & Giroux, 1993. Signed by Mark Morris. First edition / First printing. White cloth spine, black paper-covered boards. Very fine in fine dust jacket. Biography of the famed modern choreographer.
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Orpheus Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Mark Morris.
- MORRIS, Mark. Acocella, Joan
- White cloth spine, black paper-covered boards.
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- First edition / First printing.
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Farrar, Straus & Giroux,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Biography; Dance; z3;
Terms of Sale
When we state First Edition we always mean a First Printing. If you have questions about a listing, please email, or telephone between the hours of 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Pacific Time. Credit cards are accepted through Biblio or PayPal. International orders must be paid in U.S. currency and will be shipped at different rates. We ship via the U.S. postal service, FedEx and UPS unless other arrangements are made. If you select surface mail, it will be shipped via media rate. Oversize and heavy shipments will accrue additional charges. Returns may be made within 7 days of receipt and must be insured at full value and received in the same condition as when sent. Prior notice of return is appreciated.
About the Seller
About Orpheus Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...