Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Scholastic Book Services, 1970. Lightly edgeworn, page margins lightly browned, 1/2" area of covering scraped at heel of spine, white areas of covers lightly dust soiled. (T 789) 126 pages.. 9th Printing. Soft Cover. Good+ to Very Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall. Mass Market Paperback.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Virtuous Volumes et al. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Anderson, Brad and Phil Leeming
- Book condition
- Used - Good+ to Very Good
- 9th Printing
- Scholastic Book Services
- Date published
- Marmaduke Cartoons Anderson, Brad Leeming, Phil
- Bookseller catalogs
- Humor and Satire;
Terms of Sale
Virtuous Volumes et al.
Media mail $3.00 for the first book, $1.50 for each additional book in the same order. Priorty mail $5.50 for first book, $3.50 for additional books in that order, unless book is over 2-3 pounds and/or in a zone which indicates it is significantly more. In countries where the International rate is set at $9.00 for Economy Surface Letter Post, books may be sent by Global Priority if the difference is not great enough to warrant reduction to closer to actual cost. Please indicate your preference for saving time (weeks of business days) or money (generally $1.00 to $2.00 if reduced for light books). International expedited is set to cover Airmail Letter Post if the item will not fit in a Global Envelope with sufficient packing materals. Please contact by e-mail or phone prior to any returns, if item is not as described.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Virtuous Volumes et al.
Internet business since 1999; open by appointment.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]