The Masks of God: Primitive Mythology
by Joseph Campbell
- very good
- Very Good/Good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Studies the development of man's philosophical views of supreme beings in primitive, Eastern, and Western culture.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- DrPanglossBooks (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Masks of God: Primitive Mythology
- Joseph Campbell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- first edition
- Viking Press
- Date published
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Prospective buyers whose addresses lie outside the United States should inquire about postage charges, as those posted are inaccurate. All books priced at 40 USD and higher require Priority International Mail service. Sorry, no exceptions, as too many problems have arisen using first class international postage.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.