by Morris West
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Hatfield Books and Memorabilia (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Morris West
- Book condition
- First Edition Stated
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- n. d.
- 6 1/8" x 9 1/4"
- Bookseller catalogs
- "Murder most Foul"; Best Sellers from Abroad; Twentieth Century Literature;
- 6 1/8" x 9 1/4"
Terms of Sale
Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
At Hatfield Books and Memorabilia, we take unusual care describing each book and its detailed condition. We do this so you, the customer, knows what you are getting for your hard earned money! If you are not satisfied with what you receive, wrap it back up and return it within 30 days of receipt, and we will promptly reimburse your PayPal account the full price paid plus the original shipping costs (if any).
About the Seller
About Hatfield Books and Memorabilia
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]