Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, Walden Pond Press, 2016, hardcover, 337 pp, First Edition stated, First Printing by numberline, Signed by the author on a bookplate affixed to the front endpaper, New. Straight, tight and clean with no markings, tiny split to head of spine. Dustjacket as new. An orphan boy and his little sister flee their Great-Aunt Beauregard and a future in the coffin-making business and find themselves in the midst of wild adventures, daring escapes, and more than a little catastrophe.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- West of Eden Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Mechanical Mind of John Coggin
- Teele, Elinor
- Book condition
- New New
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition stated, First Printing by numberline
- Brothers and sisters; Circus; Family; Family-owned business enterprises; Fiction; General; Juvenile Fiction; Performing Arts; Runaways; Siblings
Terms of Sale
West of Eden Books
Shipping rates are based on packages weighing up to 1 kilogram (2.2 pounds). Heavier items and sets of books will incur higher shipping charges. All books are packed carefully using bubblewrap and extra protection when warranted.
About the Seller
About West of Eden Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Highly sought after by some collectors, a book plate is an inscribed or decorative device that identifies the owner, or former...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]