Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Cambridge:: Harvard University Press, (1971, 1989, 1979)., 1971. Series: Loeb Classical Library, 292, 304, 336 (complete). Three volumes. 12mo. xiv, 499; lxvii, 291; v, (292)-649 pp. Index. Cloth, dust-jackets. Fine set, like new. ISBN: 0434992925 / 0-434-99292-5; 0434993042; 0434993360
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jeff Weber Rare Books (CH)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- De Medicina. Translated by W.G. Spencer.
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Harvard University Press, (1971, 1989, 1979).
- Place of Publication
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Jeff Weber Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Jeff Weber Rare Books
Visitors are welcome to the shop. Call ahead for an appointment if you wish to meet with me. On display are about 12,000 books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,...[more]