Melanges D'Archeologie Et D'Histoire Archeologie Du Moyen Age
by Quicherat, Jules; De Lasteyrie, Robert
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Melanges D'Archeologie Et D'Histoire Archeologie Du Moyen Age
- Quicherat, Jules; De Lasteyrie, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Alphonse Picard
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Quicherat, Jules; De Lasteyrie, Robert Melanges D'Archeologie Et D'Histoire Archeologie Du Moyen Age
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- Marbled boards
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- raised band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created...[more]