Memorial or Brief for the Comte De Cagliostro Defendant: Against King's Attorney- General
by Macmahon, Parkyns
- Good/No DJ
Santa Monica, California
Standard Delivery: 8 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Jero Books and Templet Co. (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Memorial or Brief for the Comte De Cagliostro Defendant: Against King's Attorney- General
- Macmahon, Parkyns
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No DJ
- First Edition
- J. Debrett, Piccadily
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Macmahon, Parkyns Memorial or Brief for the Comte De Cagliostro Defendant: Against King's Attorney- General J. Debrett, Piccadily
Terms of Sale
Jero Books and Templet Co.
Additional postage may be requested after your order is placed. Shipping in the United States is USPS Media mail with tracking or Priority with tracking if requested. For items over $50 we recommend Insurance or Signature Confirmation. MEDIA MAIL CAN TAKE LONGER than stated by the USPS. International orders are shipped through Biblio's Global Shipping Program. Thank You Again! Jero Books and Templet Co.
About the Seller
About Jero Books and Templet Co.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- shelf wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]