Men from Earth: An Apollo Astronaut's Exciting Account of America's Space Program.
by [Astronaut Memoir] Aldrin, Buzz, Jr.; McConnell, Malcolm
- See description
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Langley, Washington, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Gregor Rare Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Men from Earth: An Apollo Astronaut's Exciting Account of America's Space Program.
- [Astronaut Memoir] Aldrin, Buzz, Jr.; McConnell, Malcolm
- Book Condition
- First Printing of the First US Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Bantam Books,
- Place of Publication
- New York:
- Date Published
- Astronauts Astronaut Signature
Terms of Sale
Gregor Rare Books
All items are first US or UK printings unless otherwise noted. Signatures are guaranteed authentic. Items are subject to prior sale and returnable within 7 days of receipt if not as described. We accept all major credit cards and personal checks. Postage is extra. We ship Priority insured mail: $8.00 for the first item and $4.00 for each additional. International shipping will be billed at cost. Washington State residents will be charged 8.4% sales tax.
About the Seller
About Gregor Rare Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...