Michael C. McMillen: Train of Thought
by MCMILLEN, Michael C., Rosanna Albertini, Stephanie Barron, Sophie Dannenmuller, Paul Karlstrom, Philip E. Linhares, Jeremy Strick, Paul Vangelisti, and Paul Young
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Michael C. McMillen: Train of Thought
- MCMILLEN, Michael C., Rosanna Albertini, Stephanie Barron, Sophie Dannenmuller, Paul Karlstrom, Philip E. Linhares, Jeremy Strick, Paul Vangelisti, and Paul Young
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Oakland Museum of California, DelMonico Books, and Prestel
- Place of Publication
- Oakland, CA and Munich
- Date Published
- Art Monographs
Terms of Sale
Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Books are subject to prior sale. Libraries, institutions, and accredited dealers in the United States can be sent books with invoice. All books noted as First Editions are also First Printings unless indicated otherwise. Books are returnable for any reason within 10 days provided they are returned in the same condition they were sent.
Biblio collects all sales taxes for the appropriate states.
abebooks collects taxes for orders going to Australia, Canada, Euro Zone, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom as required by each country. For other areas, you will be responsible for all customs or tax charges for importation. We do not pay this charges. If you have a tax number for your country, please email it to us as this will expedite your package through customs.
Orders usually ship within 2 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 3 LB, or .41 KG. However, larger or heavier books or multi-volume sets will require additional postage. We will contact you if additional postage is required.
About the Seller
About Jeff Hirsch Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]