Mike Blakely's Tex-Americana Fandango Cookbook.
by Jameson, W. C. (Signed)
- Fine with No dust jacket as issued
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quinn & Davis Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mike Blakely's Tex-Americana Fandango Cookbook.
- Jameson, W. C. (Signed)
- Spiral Bound, Softcover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine with No dust jacket as issued
- First Edition; First Printing
- Seven Oaks Publishing Co. , Llano, Texas.
- Date published
- Cookbook, Cook Book, Texas Hill Country, Recipes, Luckenbach Texas
Terms of Sale
Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Satisfaction is quaranteed or you will receive a full refund. If we fail to describe a book accurately we will refund your total purchase price plus return shipping.
About the Seller
About Quinn & Davis Booksellers
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]