Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Stiff card covers, 8 1/4 x 12 1/4. Only eight volumes of this beautiful journal were published, between 1970-1977. They are printed on heavily enamel coated paper, and splendidly photographed with accompanying articles by world renowned authorities. We have a complete run of the first 4 volumes, tight clean VG to F copies of Volumes 1, 2, 3, and 4, sold here as a set of 4, published 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973. The gripping story of its publication by Louis Zara and Julio Tanjeloff is told in the 8 page article of Mineral Books. Five Centuries of Mineralogical Literature, Wendell Wilson (Editor), The Mineralogical Record, Tucson, Vol 26, number 4,July-August, 1995. Complete sets of this beautiful, short lived journal are scarce.. 1st Edition. Soft cover. Near Fine.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Twelfth Street Booksellers (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mineral Digest. The Journal of Mineralogy
- Mineral Digest
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- MINERALS, GEMS JEWELRY
Terms of Sale
Twelfth Street Booksellers
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Santa Monica, California
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]