Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Collins, 1924. Hardcover. Good. 1924. 370 pages. No dust jacket. Blue boards. Some pencil annotations to front paste-down. Light tanning and foxing to text pages with light tanning and foxing to endpapers and text edges. Few dog eared corners. Finger marking to page edges. Small bumps to corners. Fraying to text page edges. Slight lean to spine. Softening to spine with mild bleaching, sunning to spine, boards and edges. Water marks to spine, boards and edges. A few marks, wear and bumps to spine ends, boards and edges.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
World of Rare Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2009
Goring-by-Sea, West Sussex
Ask Seller a Question
About World of Rare Books
World of Books sells rare and collectable books on behalf of charities. Our team of booksellers are happy to deal with any enquiries and aim to provide same-day dispatch for all orders.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The paste-down is the portion of the endpaper that is glued to the inner boards of a hardback book. The paste-down forms an...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]