Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Wichita, KS: The McCormick-Mathers Publishing Company. Good/No Dust Jacket. 1939. Hard Cover. 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall School Textbook School stamp inside front cover. Covers lightly soiled. Otherwise internally tight and bright and very usable. .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Country Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Modern Projects in Woodwork
- Douglass, J.H.; Roberts, R.H
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Good/No Dust Jacket
- The McCormick-Mathers Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Wichita, KS
- Date published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Country Bookshop
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About The Country Bookshop
60,000 books, old postcards, and assorted paper ephemera in an old house located in the rural town of Plainfield, VT. We have been in business since 1974. We're open 7 days a week from 10 until 5.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.