Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Oxford: Henry Frowde A miniature in the Oxford "Moments" Booklets series. Dark red leather covers with gilt on spine and upper board, with decoration, unpaginated. ND but probably c.1910. TEG. Endpapers illustrated in colour by M. Jameson. Cover extrems slightly rubbed, upper hinge just starting to crack. Otherwise internally clean and tight and an attractive little book. Ref:104271. Leather. VG/N/a. 7x9.5cm.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Church Street Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Moments with Longfellow
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Book condition
- Used - VG
- Jacket condition
- Henry Frowde
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
Church Street Books
payment with order. Refund if description inaccurate
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2007
Ask Seller a Question
About Church Street Books
Second-hand book dealer (formerly in a Diss Shop), with a stock of around 2000 books from modern quality literature to reference, aviation, classics and antiquarian
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book that is less then 3 inches in width and ...[more]
- no publisher's date given
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]