Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
San Francisco: Camera Craft Publishing Company, 1936. 34 leaves, 20 full leaves of photographic illustrations. A very good copy with a little wear on the edges of the spine and covers, the blank back cover is slightly soiled, and there is some browning on blank leaves preceding the title-page and on one-side of the fifth double-leaf which contains text. The sub-title on the front cover is "A Book of Methods." The book is printed on double leaves folded in Chinese style.. First Edition. Spiral Bound. Very Good. 12 1/8" x 9 3/8".
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Monsters & Madonnas
- Mortensen, William
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- First Edition
- Camera Craft Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- San Francisco
- Date published
- PHOTOGRAPHY, ARTISTIC. Bookfair19
- Bookseller catalogs
- Photography, Artistic;
- 12 1/8" x 9 3/8"
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.
- Very generally, "leaves" refers to the pages of a book, as in the common phrase, "loose-leaf pages." A leaf is a single sheet...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]