The Most Evil Mobsters in History
by Lauren Carter
- Very Good/Near Fine/Very Good/Near Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Birmingham, West Midlands
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Published by Michael O'Mara Books Ltd (2004): 1st Edition
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shelf Indulgence Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Most Evil Mobsters in History
- Lauren Carter
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good/Near Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good/Near Fine
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Michael O'Mara Books
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- September 13, 2004
Terms of Sale
Shelf Indulgence Books
Orders usually ship within 2-4 business days. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or over-sized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
All faults (price clipped, inscriptions, remainder marks, blemishes, bumps, tanning, foxing, loose binding, ex-lib, book club, etc.) are always noted. Furthermore, all listing images are of the book(s) for sale, so you can make a more informed decision about whether the item(s) meet your needs.
Note. All shipping prices are based on signed for/tracked 2nd Class for your peace of mind. However, you can request an alternative price at economy level, but books will not get the same packing protection; I will ship by your request, just get in touch.
About the Seller
About Shelf Indulgence Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The heel of the spine.