MR. BELLOC OBJECTS TO THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY
by Wells, H.G
- Very Good+ Bright tight condition Very Goo- jacket light edgewr
Standard delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abracadabra Books 30% Off Sale (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- MR. BELLOC OBJECTS TO THE OUTLINE OF HISTORY
- Wells, H.G
- 1st issue
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+ Bright tight condition Very Goo- jacket light edgewr
- 1st edition
- WATTS & CO
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 1st issue. slight darkening to edges of jacket, ESSAY, CRITICISM, 1st edition, 1st issue
Terms of Sale
Abracadabra Books 30% Off Sale
Payment with order. US$ . All books are returnable if mailed back within 5 days of receipt. Courtesy contact to advise us appreciated. Shipping for heavy and larger books than 8vo is extra. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.WE NO LONGER SELL TO COUNTRIES LIKE GERMANY AND NORWAY BECAUSE OF THEIR RIDICULOUS AND STUPID SHIPPING AND REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS.
About the Seller
About Abracadabra Books 30% Off Sale
We deal strictly online and have approximately 34,500 Rare, Scarce and Out-of-Print books available. We carry book is most subjects, particularly strong in Childrens, Western Americana, Military, Science and Tech, First Editions Fiction, Fishing, Hunting, Railroads, Art, Mountaineering, Travel, Geology, et al.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]