Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Knickerbocker Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Mr. Sponge's Sporting Tour
- Surtees, Robert Smith
- Leech, John
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Bradbury, Agnew & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Bookseller catalogs
- Fiction, Literature, Literary Crit; Children's & Illustrated;
Terms of Sale
All books subject to prior sale. Payment must be received within 10 days of the order or item will be returned to stock. We directly accept PayPal, money orders, bank checks, personal checks (allow time to clear); or AmEx, Discover, MasterCard, Visa credit cards through Biblio.com. International orders must be paid in US dollars and can be paid via PayPal, credit card (through ABE), or International Money Order payable through U.S. banks or U.S. Post Office. Order with confidence. Your purchase will be carefully packaged to protect it during shipping. Satisfaction guaranteed. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.
About the Seller
About Knickerbocker Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Beveled edges, or beveled boards, describe a technique of binding in which the edges of book boards have been cut into slanted...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]
- A term used in bookbinding, where a gathering of sheets is folded at the middle, then bound into the binding together. The...[more]